Sunday, January 09, 2011

Two Days of Prayer and Snow

I came back from a relatively short retreat weekend this evening; the snow in Milton was amazing, and I have pictures to prove it! Don't worry, I didn't spend much time shooting the white stuff.

Our retreat centered around St. Ignatius of Loyola's 14 Rules for the Discernment of Spirits (following the contemporary book of the same title by Fr. Timothy Gallagher, OMV - find it on Amazon). I had some scruples about this upcoming semester coming into the retreat, so focusing on the process of Discernment was very providentially appropriate for me at this time and I now look forward to the new semester with great joy.

And did I mention that there's snow on the ground? I didn't think I would be so excited about snow.


Love the Immaculata!
Mariam cogita, Mariam invoca

No comments: